BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Senin, 14 Januari 2013

Runaway - Linkin Park



Graffiti decorationsUnder the sky of dustA constant wave of tensionOn top of broken trustThe lessons that you taught meI learned were never true
Pre chorus:Now I find myself in questionThey point the finger at me againGuilty by associationYou point the finger at me again
I wanna run awayNever say goodbyeI wanna know the truthInstead of wondering whyI wanna know the answersNo more liesI wanna shut the doorAnd open up my mind
Paper bags and angry voicesUnder a sky of dustAnother wave of tensionHas more than filled me upAll my talk of taking actionThese words were never true
Pre chorusChorusI’m gonna run away, and never say goodbyeGonna run away (2x)I’m gonna run away and never wonder whyGonna run away (2x)I’m gonna run away and open up my mindGonna run away (4x)
ChorusI wanna run away and open up my mind (Repeat until end)

0 komentar: